Terms and Conditions for
Passiontails Event and Party Hire
REFUND, RETURN CANCELLATION POLICY:
- Passiontails offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee with all hire
equipment. (This is at the discretion of Passiontails Management)
- Deposit for bookings are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged
for other goods or services.
- All cancellations made on the day or any day, 7 days prior to
your event or party are non-refundable and any balance of the hire is
still required to be paid.
- Customer Dispute & Claims for refunds must be made with 48 hours of either booking
or after the hire has ended. Claims can be made via completing the form
online at Customer Dispute Form
- If there is any type of issues with any of our equipment please
call us immediately. We will not provide a refund if the customer
doesn't contact us to reflect the situation.
CONDITIONS OF HIRE: (Frozen Slushy)
- Customer supply's all base spirits for frozen cocktail products.
- The customer needs to supply a sturdy table (no trestle or glass
tables) for frozen slushy machine(s) (as they weigh 85kg once filled)
and a convenient power point. Our machines are not to be moved once set
up by a Passiontails technician so ensure to choose the correct place
- Frozen slushy machines function best at ambient temperatures
below 27.5 C. The reliability of the machine(s) cannot be guaranteed if
the ambient temperature around the machine(s) is above 27.6 C. It is
recommended that frozen cocktail machines are used indoors in a cool
place out of direct sunlight.
- With some of our packages we offer basic complementary cups and
straws our drivers in most cases will automatically provide them to the
customer. Please ensure if you require the cups and straws that they
are obtained at the time of delivery as we will be unable to return
once the driver completed your delivery.
- If the Customer purchases extra cocktail/slushie mix to refill
the machine this is paid in advance. This must be arranged 24 hours
before your event. We may supply extra mix without payment in advance
for special events that this is at the digressions of management. Extra
mixes that are paid for in advance or included in the hire price are
detailed on your tax invoice.
- We will refund the unused product if the customer wishes to
return the product. If payment was made by credit card, we will refund
the fund to your credit card. If payment is by bank transfer or COD we
will process a refund into your nominated bank account.
- It is the customer's reasonability to return the unused product
to the driver and obtain a credit note. We will then contact the
customer within 72 hours to obtain bank details and confirm the refund.
CONDITIONS OF HIRE: (Jukebox)
- Our Jukeboxes are not to be moved once set up by a Passiontails
technician so ensure to choose the correct place first time.
- Customer is responsible for any damages to microphones, jukebox
unit or property.
- The jukebox unit must remain at all-time undercover in a shaded
area to protect sun damage to the screen.
- AV connections to a second screen to display video clips must be
requested 24 prior to delivery.
- Our Jukeboxes are updated regularly with new tracks, we don't
guarantee to have the entire music tracks you request.
CONDITIONS OF HIRE: (Photo Booth)
- Our Photo booths are best set up inside if the outside must be in
a shaded area.
- Customer is responsible for any damages to screens, photo booth
unit or property.
- In the event of a paper jam due to photo's not being removed from
the paper tray a call out fee of $100 applies.
- We do not guarantee the quality of images due to conditions that
may change after setup.
CONDITIONS OF HIRE: (General Hire)
Malfunction of Machines:
- All machines are checked at the time of delivery. In the event of
a machine malfunctioning due to mechanical or electrical failure (not
including failure of main power supply at any time) during the first
hour of a function, a backup will be delivered if available. If a
backup machine is not available, the total hire cost will be refunded.
- If the malfunction(s) of the machine(s) is/are caused by the
customer or any other person not following the operational procedures
in a correct manner or any of the switches on the machine(s) have been
accidentally or intentionally switched off a $100.00 call out fee will
apply if an Passiontails technician attends to rectify the malfunction.
- The Customer will immediately stop using the equipment if it is
damaged or becomes unsafe. Under no circumstances is any equipment
other than that owned and/or approved by Passiontails to be added,
connected or used in conjunction with the hire equipment. The Customer
must ensure that no modification, changes, additions to, or attempts to
repair or alter the hire equipment be made by anyone other than an
employee of Passiontails.
Instruction and FAQ information for our machines can be found here
- The Customer agrees to indemnify and keep indemnified
Passiontails against liability in respect to any suits, claims,
actions, demands, costs, loss (including loss of profit) or damages
arising directly or indirectly out of the hire or use of the equipment
by the Customer whether caused by the negligence of the Customer or any
- The Customer acknowledges that unless otherwise specified, all
the hire equipment is the sole property of Passiontails.
- Passiontails will not be responsible for any loss whatsoever, in
the event of any malfunction occurring.
Delivery, Collection and Returning Conditions of Hire Equipment.
- The customer is responsible to ensure the hire equipment is returned in the same condition as you received. (I.e. Cleaned and Packed/Stacked)
This keeps our overheads low and allow us to continue to pass on low prices. (Expect for special requirements of return)
Delivery times are not guaranteed as sometime, this is beyond our control, though we do try to accommodate and meet customers requests.
Hire period is overnight unless specified on your invoice. (This means it may not be for 24 hour hire period)
If returning hire items to our warehouse this can be done between 10am-3pm Monday-Saturday.
Collection times are generally the next day any time between 8am-5pm and arranged by logistics requirements.
If you require notice of a collection time, please call 1300 224 084 before 4pm the day prior to collection.
Our drives don\'t arrange pick-up times, please call us if your not available. If recollection is required a fee of $100 may apply.
General Terms and Conditions for Passiontails Event and Party Hire
The hirer acknowledges receipt of the Hire Equipment and agree that:
- The customer acknowledges receipt of the Hire Equipment and agree that:
1.) Inspected and considered the equipment to be in good order and conditions.
2.) Understand the operation of the equipment and try not to avoid liability for damage being unfamiliar with operational procedures.
3.) Ensure that the Hire Equipment is not used by a third party.
4.) Return the Hire Equipment in the same condition as supplied at the start of the hire.(Expect for special requirements of return).
5.) Only use Passiontails products are to be used with any of our hire equipment. Other products may damage the machine, directions on the label, or as directed.
6.) Accept complete responsibility for the Hire Equipment until returned and agree to pay any repairs necessary or the current market value in the event of theft or loss of or damage to the Hire Equipment while hiring, whether due to my negligence or not.
7.) Understand Party Hire equipment is not insured and is the hirer\'s responsibility of the property until returned.
Full Terms and Conditions:
The customer agrees to Passiontails Full Terms and Conditions, to establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing this agreement are at www.passiontails.com.
Passiontails doesn't accept any other terms and conditions or contracts from customers or third party suppliers.
By using our site(s), making a booking, making a payment, or using our services, the customer consent to the Full Terms & Conditions. No alterations are to be made to terms and conditions unless approved in writing from the National Franchise Manager.
This policy was last modified on 10 June 2015.
If there are any questions regarding the Terms & Conditions you may
contact us using the information below.
T: 1300 224 084