Roaster \ Spit Hire
The Passiontails Roaster works similar to a fan forced oven. The burner is at the rear and the heat rises and rolls around the food. With the movement of heat rising at the back and rolling down at the front,
the hottest cooking area inside the unit is the front area on the rack closest to where the roaster opens.
Do not use a normal spit as placing food directly over the burner, as your food could burn in the direct heat. The fat dripping onto the flame could also cause smoke and flare ups.
- Whole pigs - 40kg 4 to 5 hours
- Whole lambs 20kg 3.5 hours
- Whole turkeys 7.5kg 2 to 3 hours
- Whole Snapper 8-9kg 1 to 1.5 hours
- Combination legs of Pork, Rumps etc. 4 to 5 hours
- Vegetables approx. 1 hr